1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but very boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get to your significant other's house, short or long?
2. On the way you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend of any one color or two color combination. What number of white and/or red do you pick?
3. You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door. You can have the family member get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself?
The family member gets him/her Get him/her myself
4. You go up to your boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
By the windowsill On the bed
5. Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when it's time to wake up, you go into his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, do you prefer him/her to be awake or asleep?
6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain or more
How Deep Is Your Love? - Does your romance have the proper bonding materials?